We have the answer for Manor and grounds crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Manor and grounds Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Trick taker, often Crossword Clue
- Remunerates too highly Crossword Clue
- 1950s presidential nickname Crossword Clue
- Landlord who turns out a tenant by legal process Crossword Clue
- Not just “a” Crossword Clue
- Take the first step Crossword Clue
- Shipment to a refinery Crossword Clue
- Boy friend, slangily Crossword Clue
- ___ de deux (ballet dance) Crossword Clue
- Japanese stringed instrument Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUNDS (noun)
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- a justification for something existing or happening
- ESTATE (noun)
- a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.