We have the answer for Take the first step crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Take the first step Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Boy friend, slangily Crossword Clue
- Far from skillful Crossword Clue
- Japanese stringed instrument Crossword Clue
- Intensify; make greater Crossword Clue
- High point of Sicily Crossword Clue
- Zap, as leftovers Crossword Clue
- Shipment to a refinery Crossword Clue
- Spreadsheet division Crossword Clue
- Try to get some answers Crossword Clue
- 1950s presidential nickname Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- serving to set in motion
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward
- before anything else
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.