We have the answer for Manual propeller crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Manual propeller Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Manual propeller. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Manual propeller crossword clue should be:
- OAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROPELLER (noun)
- a mechanical device that rotates to push against air or water
- MANUAL (noun)
- (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- a small handbook
- MANUAL (adjective)
- doing or requiring physical work
- requiring human effort
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Tricked you! Crossword Clue
- Wee in rap names Crossword Clue
- Number of jokers in a deck of cards Crossword Clue
- We’re almost done! Crossword Clue
- Supernatural role for Bill Murray or Kate McKinnon Crossword Clue
- They tricked me! Crossword Clue
- Kind of power for old locomotives Crossword Clue
- Gosh you shouldn’t have Crossword Clue
- Drink with chewy tapioca balls Crossword Clue
- Rhythm-keeping kit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.