We have the answer for Many four-door cars crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many four-door cars Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many four-door cars. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many four-door cars crossword clue should be:
- SEDANS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
- FOUR (adjective)
- being one more than three
- FOUR (noun)
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Illegally decided ahead of time NYT Crossword Clue
- Big shot NYT Crossword Clue
- Off-script remarks NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with brewery or biology NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of an album NYT Crossword Clue
- Accessory brought to an indoor event NYT Crossword Clue
- Colorful find at the beach NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of a Beatles title from the “White Album” NYT Crossword Clue
- Dog in an anagram of DOG IN? NYT Crossword Clue
- Brand of plastic wrap NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.