We have the answer for Mark as deleted crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mark as deleted Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mark as deleted. This clue last appeared August 17, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mark as deleted crossword clue should be:
- XOUT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARK (verb)
- celebrate by some ceremony or observation
- insert punctuation marks into
- MARK (noun)
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- a visible indication made on a surface
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gathers in a cluster Crossword Clue
- Compass trace Crossword Clue
- Pound of poems Crossword Clue
- Enlivens, as text Crossword Clue
- Showily pretentious Crossword Clue
- Good pair Crossword Clue
- Olympian leader Crossword Clue
- Hagen of the theater Crossword Clue
- “— the Raven …” Crossword Clue
- The Grinch’s creator Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.