We have the answer for — Martin (cognac) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
— Martin (cognac) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for — Martin (cognac). This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the — Martin (cognac) crossword clue should be:
- REMY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COGNAC (noun)
- high quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France
- MARTIN (noun)
- United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- United States actress (1913-1990)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Inane NYT Crossword Clue
- Feelers? Crossword Clue
- African language group Crossword Clue
- Itinerant Crossword Clue
- Beast on a nickel Crossword Clue
- Yale, to Jodie Foster Crossword Clue
- Black Sea region Crossword Clue
- Hogwarts messenger Crossword Clue
- Puzzle solver’s epiphany Crossword Clue
- “Save Me” singer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.