We have the answer for Mary follower crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mary follower Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fave pal Crossword Clue
- Seasonal strain Crossword Clue
- Creation over a campfire Crossword Clue
- Auto with a plug Crossword Clue
- Very vivid, as crayons Crossword Clue
- Authenticating mark Crossword Clue
- Auto grille protector Crossword Clue
- Enticing ads Crossword Clue
- Ballet move Crossword Clue
- Solid-rock connector Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- LAMB (noun)
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- LAMB (verb)
- give birth to a lamb
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.