We have the answer for Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen crossword clue should be:
- TWIN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARY (noun)
- the mother of Jesus; Christians refer to her as the Virgin Mary; she is especially honored by Roman Catholics
- TWIN (adjective)
- being two identical
- TWIN (noun)
- a duplicate copy
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- TWIN (verb)
- duplicate or match
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Spontaneous extra line in rap Crossword Clue
- Fashion designer Pei Crossword Clue
- ___ de Janeiro Crossword Clue
- When an event begins Crossword Clue
- Spanish greeting Crossword Clue
- Emerge, as issues Crossword Clue
- Like flowery verse Crossword Clue
- Substance with a low pH Crossword Clue
- How takeout is ordered Crossword Clue
- ‘Fame’ singer-actress Cara Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.