We have the answer for Sparks, Storm and Mystics crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sparks, Storm and Mystics Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sparks, Storm and Mystics. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sparks, Storm and Mystics crossword clue should be:
- TEAMS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STORM (verb)
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
- STORM (noun)
- a violent commotion or disturbance
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Add to the staff Crossword Clue
- Starchy tubers Crossword Clue
- The ___ of March Crossword Clue
- Get, like a package Crossword Clue
- Room for teachers on lunch break Crossword Clue
- ___ de Janeiro Crossword Clue
- Epic story Crossword Clue
- Overjoys Crossword Clue
- Hockey surface Crossword Clue
- Airport waiting area Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.