We have the answer for Mass leader crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mass leader Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mass leader. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mass leader crossword clue should be:
- PRIEST (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEADER (noun)
- a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
- a person who rules or guides or inspires others
- PRIEST (noun)
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Surgeon’s stitch NYT Crossword Clue
- Renounce Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s Musial Crossword Clue
- Yarn bundles Crossword Clue
- Unfavorable votes Crossword Clue
- Isaac’s eldest Crossword Clue
- They have their pride Crossword Clue
- Vacuum’s lack Crossword Clue
- “Today” weathercaster Crossword Clue
- Chow down Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.