We have the answer for Mass of ice and snow that moves slowly downhill. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Mass of ice and snow that moves slowly downhill. crossword clue answer below.
Mass of ice and snow that moves slowly downhill. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on September 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- A storm with lightning, thunder, and rain Crossword Clue
- Facial expressions Crossword Clue
- Natural environment Crossword Clue
- Steps between levels Crossword Clue
- Imaginary line circling the Earth’s midpoint between poles. Crossword Clue
- An intelligent ape from African rainforests Crossword Clue
- Height of a point above sea level. Crossword Clue
- A violent windstorm carrying sand and dust Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWNHILL (adjective)
- sloping down rather steeply
- DOWNHILL (noun)
- a ski race down a trail
- the downward slope of a hill
- SLOWLY (adverb)
- in music
- without speed (`slow’ is sometimes used informally for `slowly’)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Mass of ice and snow that moves slowly downhill. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.