We have the answer for Maya who designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Maya who designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial crossword clue answer below.
Maya who designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Buy-one-get-one-free offers, etc. Crossword Clue
- “that was a gr8 favor u just did 4 me” Crossword Clue
- That’s a moray(‘s relative)! Crossword Clue
- Large measure of explosive force Crossword Clue
- Producer referred to as “Old Sourpuss” on the podcast U Talkin’ U2 to Me? Crossword Clue
- Like many a covered bridge Crossword Clue
- Adding up, say Crossword Clue
- Narcs on Crossword Clue
- 2020 WNBA MVP Wilson Crossword Clue
- Talking animal in an iMessage thread Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESIGNED (adjective)
- done or made or performed with purpose and intent
- LIN (noun)
- United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Maya who designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.