We have the answer for Adding up, say crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Adding up, say crossword clue answer below.
Adding up, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Like many a covered bridge Crossword Clue
- Word before work or play Crossword Clue
- Computers that pair with Magic Keyboards Crossword Clue
- Large measure of explosive force Crossword Clue
- All-vowel geographic abbr. Crossword Clue
- Dr. Wily’s nemesis, in classic video games Crossword Clue
- Talking animal in an iMessage thread Crossword Clue
- Setting Crossword Clue
- Maya who designed the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Crossword Clue
- Buy-one-get-one-free offers, etc. Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOGICAL (adjective)
- based on known statements or events or conditions
- marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Adding up, say crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.