We have the answer for Mean dog crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mean dog Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Degree from a creative writing program: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- President Jackson or Johnson NYT Crossword Clue
- Tallest U.S. president, at 6’4″ NYT Crossword Clue
- Praying ___ (insect) NYT Crossword Clue
- More strange NYT Crossword Clue
- Airline with hubs in Denver and Newark NYT Crossword Clue
- Saying nothing NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a good deal? NYT Crossword Clue
- Landlocked country of southeastern Africa NYT Crossword Clue
- Often-dreaded part of the week NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEAN (adjective)
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- MEAN (verb)
- intend to refer to
- denote or connote
- MEAN (noun)
- an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
- CUR (noun)
- an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- a cowardly and despicable person
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.