We have the answer for Michelangelo statue crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Michelangelo statue Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Michelangelo statue. This clue last appeared March 28, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Michelangelo statue crossword clue should be:
- DAVID (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword March 28 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MICHELANGELO (noun)
- Florentine sculptor and painter and architect; one of the outstanding figures of the Renaissance (1475-1564)
- DAVID (noun)
- French neoclassical painter who actively supported the French Revolution (1748-1825)
- patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Curator’s focus Crossword Clue
- Liner parts Crossword Clue
- Midterms and finals Crossword Clue
- Finishes Crossword Clue
- Luminary Crossword Clue
- Meditation sounds Crossword Clue
- Hen pen Crossword Clue
- Ball caller Crossword Clue
- South Dakota capital Crossword Clue
- Floor model Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.