We have the answer for Middle Eastern confection made from sesame paste crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Middle Eastern confection made from sesame paste crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Middle Eastern confection made from sesame paste Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Do some fall cleanup NYT Crossword Clue
- What [circled letters] are gathered into NYT Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster NYT Crossword Clue
- Light punishment on the wrist NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ Forgettin'” (Michael McDonald hit) NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints November 21 2023
- Bats’ hangouts NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternatives to Macs NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of thick NYT Crossword Clue
- Drug testing stage NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONFECTION (noun)
- the act of creating something (a medicine or drink or soup etc.) by compounding or mixing a variety of components
- a food rich in sugar
- CONFECTION (verb)
- make into a confection
- EASTERN (adjective)
- from the east; used especially of winds
- lying in or toward the east
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Middle Eastern confection made from sesame paste crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.