We have the answer for Opposite of thick crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Opposite of thick crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Opposite of thick Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Alternatives to Macs NYT Crossword Clue
- Middle Eastern confection made from sesame paste NYT Crossword Clue
- What [circled letters] are gathered into NYT Crossword Clue
- Light punishment on the wrist NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ Forgettin'” (Michael McDonald hit) NYT Crossword Clue
- Drug testing stage NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints November 21 2023
- Bats’ hangouts NYT Crossword Clue
- Do some fall cleanup NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- THIN (4 letters)
- FINE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THICK (adjective)
- hard to pass through because of dense growth
- spoken as if with a thick tongue
- THICK (adverb)
- in quick succession
- with a thick consistency
- THICK (noun)
- the location of something surrounded by other things
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Opposite of thick crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.