Minecraft has received a small update today for the Bedrock version of the game. This is targeted to platforms, such as PE, Xbox, PlayStation, Windows 10, and Nintendo. There’s not a whole lot added, just fixes that should hopefully stop any bugs that you may have been experiencing.
The main focus is players not dying on respawn when traveling back to the Overworld from the End, and you should no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen if you entered the End Portal after dying. This apparently was an issue with certain seeds of the game. Check out the rest of the addition down below.
Minecraft 2.28 Update Patch Notes
- Players no longer die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances (MCPE-135226)
- Players no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds (MCPE-132484)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Horses no longer become invisible after being dismounted (MCPE-108568)
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled (REALMS-7760)
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created (REALMS-7263)
Those are all of the patch notes for the Minecraft 2.28 update! Be sure to check out the Minecraft section of our site for more coverage of the game.