We have the answer for Miner’s haul crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Miner’s haul Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Miner’s haul. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Miner’s haul crossword clue should be:
- ORE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MINER (noun)
- laborer who works in a mine
- HAUL (verb)
- draw slowly or heavily
- transport in a vehicle
- HAUL (noun)
- the quantity that was caught
- the act of drawing or hauling something
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Vehicle for winter hills Crossword Clue
- Scatter, like a farmer Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- “America (My Country, ‘Tis of ___)” Crossword Clue
- Poker pot initiator Crossword Clue
- Danish beer brand that originated in Scotland in 1959 Crossword Clue
- Greek philosopher’s “I” Crossword Clue
- Orchestral double reed Crossword Clue
- French for “me” Crossword Clue
- What you can do with a stone or a rope Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.