We have the answer for Minnesota representative Omar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Minnesota representative Omar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Minnesota representative Omar. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Minnesota representative Omar crossword clue should be:
- ILHAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPRESENTATIVE (noun)
- an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- an advocate who represents someone else’s policy or purpose
- REPRESENTATIVE (adjective)
- being or characteristic of government by representation in which citizens exercise power through elected officers and representatives
- serving to represent or typify
- MINNESOTA (noun)
- a midwestern state
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Traditional garment for Japans Coming of Age Day Crossword Clue
- Here on Métro maps Crossword Clue
- Actor Willem Crossword Clue
- Last new Olds Crossword Clue
- Clinches the deal Crossword Clue
- Saguaro segment Crossword Clue
- Psychedelics from the Evergreen State? Crossword Clue
- Eclectic musician Brian Crossword Clue
- Basement access in the Palmetto State? Crossword Clue
- Screen __ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.