Our Daily POP Crossword November 21, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue. The Daily POP Crosswords is a daily puzzle game that challenges players to fill in the blanks of a crossword puzzle with words and phrases related to pop culture. Players can test their knowledge of current events, movies, music, and more while enjoying a classic word game format. The game is available online and can be played anytime, anywhere, making it an accessible and convenient form of entertainment for crossword enthusiasts of all ages.
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Daily Pop Crossword November 21, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Daily Pop Crossword on 11/21/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Daily Pop Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of Daily Pop Crossword Answers.
- "All Out of Love" duo ___ Supply
- Good buddy
- Fake coin
- Medical calculation involving weight and height (Abbr.)
- Have some bills to pay
- Payment for a worker
- Song on Olivia Rodrigo's 2023 album "Guts" with the lyric "Yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect?" (3 wds.)
- Triple ___ (dramatic figure skating jump)
- Many a Christmas tree
- Dress's bottom edge
- Eight-note intervals in music
- Really tiny
- Song on Olivia Rodrigo's "Guts" with the lyric "When am I gonna stop being wise beyond my years and just start being wise?" (2 wds.)
- Truck capacity unit
- Wore away by erosion (2 wds.)
- Blender brand
- Male offspring
- Zodiac sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Bargain basement transaction
- Song on Olivia Rodrigo's "Guts" with the lyric "Pull the sheets over my head" (3 wds.)
- Still vying for the championship (2 wds.)
- Daiquiri liquor
- Mayonnaise jar topper
- Mr. Peanut accessory
- Swelled head
- ___ Voyage (virtual concert series featuring a Swedish pop quartet)
- Theater with a giant movie screen
- Astronaut Sally who was the first American woman in space
- Sci-fi escape vehicle
- State of wonder
- Toronto's Maple ___ Square
- Marble cake pattern
- Jet ___ (traveler's affliction)
- "This tastes terrible!"
- "The Beatles: ___ Back" (2021 music docuseries)
- Minnesota representative Omar
- Bone in a cage
- Actress Mendes of "The Place Beyond the Pines"
- "Supersized" prefix
- Dr. ___ Grady, "Jurassic Park" role for Chris Pratt
- First stage in many an HGTV renovation show, informally
- "The Simpsons" bus driver
- Corporate leaders (Abbr.)
- Camping shelter
- Concert segments
- "Gloria in Excelsis ___"
- Washing machine cycle
- Of the highest class
- Kylo ___ ("Star Wars: The Last Jedi" villain)
- Monster of mythology
- In a competent manner
- Princess "in a galaxy far, far away"
- "Electric Avenue" singer Grant
- Karaoke need, briefly
- Actress Gasteyer of "Happiest Season"
- Relatives, collectively
- "___ of War" (Carly Rae Jepsen's debut studio album)
- Medical plan choice (Abbr.)
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.