We have the answer for Mix things up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mix things up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mix things up. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mix things up crossword clue should be:
- STIR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIX (verb)
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- MIX (noun)
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- the act of mixing together
- THINGS (noun)
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Mexican tradition that will 62-Across? Crossword Clue
- Song of Solomon for one Crossword Clue
- Wine quality Crossword Clue
- Mine product Crossword Clue
- Song of Solomon writer Toni Crossword Clue
- NYC ave. Crossword Clue
- Rock subgenre Crossword Clue
- Karate school Crossword Clue
- Blade that might move quickly in a storm Crossword Clue
- Two thumbs up! Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.