We have the answer for Mob scene crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Mob scene crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Mob scene Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue
- Agra landmark Crossword Clue
- Dinner prayer Crossword Clue
- “This is — for Superman!” Crossword Clue
- Prudish Crossword Clue
- Bridge fee Crossword Clue
- Kid’s belly Crossword Clue
- Shortened wd Crossword Clue
- Ethereal Crossword Clue
- “Star Wars” royal Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOB (noun)
- a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- an association of criminals
- MOB (verb)
- press tightly together or cram
- SCENE (noun)
- the context and environment in which something is set
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 29 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Mob scene crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.