We have the answer for “Monopoly” cubes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Monopoly” cubes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Monopoly” cubes. This clue last appeared July 6, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Monopoly” cubes crossword clue should be:
- DICE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MONOPOLY (noun)
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- DICE (verb)
- cut into cubes
- play dice
- DICE (noun)
- a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Classic Fords Crossword Clue
- ’60s war zone Crossword Clue
- Archrivals Crossword Clue
- Roundabout Crossword Clue
- Computer debut of 1998 Crossword Clue
- Cut across Crossword Clue
- Cancel a choice Crossword Clue
- Teller’s partner Crossword Clue
- Activate Crossword Clue
- Fall flowers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.