We have the answer for Moose cousin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Moose cousin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Moose cousin. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Moose cousin crossword clue should be:
- ELK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUSIN (noun)
- the child of your aunt or uncle
- MOOSE (noun)
- large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male; called `elk’ in Europe and `moose’ in North America
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Old-style oath Crossword Clue
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- Phonograph inventor Crossword Clue
- Conclude Crossword Clue
- Log house Crossword Clue
- Historic immigration island Crossword Clue
- Poe’s black bird Crossword Clue
- Moisture on lawns in the morning Crossword Clue
- Points a finger at Crossword Clue
- Adversary Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.