Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for More cover than usual … or what a 20-Across might offer? crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
More cover than usual … or what a 20-Across might offer? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for More cover than usual … or what a 20-Across might offer?. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the More cover than usual … or what a 20-Across might offer? crossword clue should be:
- HEAVYSECURITY (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- OFFER? (verb)
- propose a payment.
- offer verbally.
- OFFER? (noun)
- a usually brief attempt.
- something offered (as a proposal or bid).
- COVER (noun)
- a recording of a song that was first recorded or made popular by somebody else.
- a fixed charge by a restaurant or nightclub over and above the charge for food and drink.
- COVER (verb)
- form a cover over.
- clothe, as if for protection from the elements.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Office binder? Crossword Clue
- Frequently flooded area Crossword Clue
- Vicar in “Emma” Crossword Clue
- Make angry Crossword Clue
- Vague response for an E.T.A. Crossword Clue
- One in a line outside a store Crossword Clue
- Compress hard Crossword Clue
- Eroded Crossword Clue
- Name that anagrams to something you might smoke Crossword Clue
- ___ Burke, sportscaster and N.B.A. analyst Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.