We have the answer for Morsel in some muffins crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Morsel in some muffins Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Morsel in some muffins. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Morsel in some muffins crossword clue should be:
- OAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MORSEL (noun)
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- a small quantity of anything
- OAT (noun)
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa; grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats’)
- seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats’)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Out of Danger NYT Crossword Clue
- Margaret Thatcher title Crossword Clue
- Elite military group Crossword Clue
- Unsubscribe, with ‘out’ Crossword Clue
- Fab Four drummer Crossword Clue
- Blacken on a grill Crossword Clue
- RR stop Crossword Clue
- Prime-time hour Crossword Clue
- Creative notion Crossword Clue
- Fittingly, ohm’s reciprocal Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.