We have the answer for Chief artery crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chief artery Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chief artery. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chief artery crossword clue should be:
- AORTA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHIEF (noun)
- a person who is in charge
- the head of a tribe or clan
- CHIEF (adjective)
- most important element
- ARTERY (noun)
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body
- a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Book of maps Crossword Clue
- Unaffiliated, for short Crossword Clue
- ___-ray player Crossword Clue
- Heavens Crossword Clue
- Title for an atty. Crossword Clue
- Nary a soul Crossword Clue
- Leg joint Crossword Clue
- Sports palace Crossword Clue
- Italian tower city Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.