We have the answer for Mothers of lambs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mothers of lambs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mothers of lambs. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mothers of lambs crossword clue should be:
- EWES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Triple-decker cookie Crossword Clue
- ‘You can say __ again!’ Crossword Clue
- Physically nimble Crossword Clue
- Things you mustn’t do Crossword Clue
- Was wearing Crossword Clue
- Capital of Arkansas Crossword Clue
- Restaurant bills Crossword Clue
- Type of heron Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s __ need to know’ Crossword Clue
- Mail-drop opening Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.