Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Mothers’ sisters crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Mothers’ sisters Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Mothers’ sisters. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mothers’ sisters crossword clue should be:
- AUNTS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUNTS (noun)
- the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal Crossword Clue
- Fast-food pork sandwich Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay Crossword Clue
- Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film Crossword Clue
- Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel Crossword Clue
- $20 dispensers Crossword Clue
- Under the covers Crossword Clue
- What did ewe say? Crossword Clue
- Easter flower Crossword Clue
- Certain lap dog, informally Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.