We have the answer for Christmas ___ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Christmas ___ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Christmas ___. This clue last appeared October 29, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Daily. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Christmas ___ crossword clue should be:
- CAROL (5 letters)
- SPIRIT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- SPIRIT (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
- SPIRIT (verb)
- infuse with spirit
Today's Crossword Champ Daily Answers
- Col entrance exams Crossword Clue
- Anoint in bygone days Crossword Clue
- Opposite of success Crossword Clue
- Alphabet trio Crossword Clue
- Pasta option Crossword Clue
- Some dance records briefly Crossword Clue
- Go off like Mount St Helens Crossword Clue
- Incandescent mantle part Crossword Clue
- Group of eight Crossword Clue
- Protozoans Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.