We have the answer for Motorist’s offense, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Motorist’s offense, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Motorist’s offense, for short. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Motorist’s offense, for short crossword clue should be:
- DWI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOTORIST (noun)
- someone who drives (or travels in) an automobile
- OFFENSE (noun)
- a transgression that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right
- the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- DVR pioneer Crossword Clue
- Heading in the right direction? NYT Crossword Clue
- Make-up artists? NYT Crossword Clue
- “Va-va-___!” NYT Crossword Clue
- What Do You ___? (popular modern party game) NYT Crossword Clue
- Epsilon follower Crossword Clue
- Portion Crossword Clue
- Sees NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer McCain with the 1998 hit “I’ll Be” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Through the Looking-Glass” character NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.