We have the answer for Mountain range with edelweiss crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mountain range with edelweiss Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mountain range with edelweiss. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mountain range with edelweiss crossword clue should be:
- ALPS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDELWEISS (noun)
- alpine perennial plant native to Europe having leaves covered with whitish down and small flower heads held in stars of glistening whitish bracts
- MOUNTAIN (noun)
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- (often followed by `of’) a large number or amount or extent
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Thats it for me! Crossword Clue
- Lowest card in a royal flush Crossword Clue
- ___ cabbage (kimchi ingredient) Crossword Clue
- Life with no money worries Crossword Clue
- Lilo, to Nani, for short Crossword Clue
- Pretty good Crossword Clue
- New Haven school Crossword Clue
- Concert T-shirts, posters, etc Crossword Clue
- Debit card action Crossword Clue
- Lucky number in Chinese culture Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.