We have the answer for Untidy stack crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Untidy stack Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Untidy stack. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Untidy stack crossword clue should be:
- HEAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STACK (noun)
- a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- STACK (verb)
- arrange in stacks
- arrange the order of so as to increase one’s winning chances
- UNTIDY (adjective)
- not neat and tidy
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Herb used to flavor brown butter Crossword Clue
- Shorthair’s statement Crossword Clue
- Havanese’s bark Crossword Clue
- U.N. Secretary General from 2007 to 2016 Crossword Clue
- Eagle’s claw Crossword Clue
- ‘New Amsterdam’ channel Crossword Clue
- ‘On your mark, get ___ . . .’ Crossword Clue
- New Haven school Crossword Clue
- Hill with a flat top Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll take a ___ at it’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.