We have the answer for Move forward in life: crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Move forward in life: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Type a password, perhaps: Crossword Clue
- Type of fuel, ______ alcohol: Crossword Clue
- Musical tone before fa: Crossword Clue
- Make a model of Crossword Clue
- Hardest to get to: Crossword Clue
- Destructive organism: Crossword Clue
- Constantly; sensibly: Crossword Clue
- Sicken with sentiment: Crossword Clue
- “In ___ Touch” (Celine Dion song): Crossword Clue
- Didn’t-go-hungry: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORWARD (adverb)
- forward in time or order or degree
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- FORWARD (verb)
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- FORWARD (adjective)
- moving forward
- at or near or directed toward the front
- FORWARD (noun)
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.