We have the answer for Mover at a regatta crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mover at a regatta Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mover at a regatta. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mover at a regatta crossword clue should be:
- OAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGATTA (noun)
- a meeting for boat races
- MOVER (noun)
- a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
- (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Marlowe character who bargains with Mephistophilis Crossword Clue
- Tissue bather Crossword Clue
- Office-inappropriate, in online shorthand Crossword Clue
- Artificial wraps Crossword Clue
- Feudal laborers Crossword Clue
- Unseen WWII menace Crossword Clue
- “SNL” alum Chris Crossword Clue
- Played a round Crossword Clue
- Hall of Famer who said “I really didn’t say everything I said” Crossword Clue
- Jet-black Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.