We have the answer for Multiheaded dog guarding the gates of the underworld, in myth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Multiheaded dog guarding the gates of the underworld, in myth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Multiheaded dog guarding the gates of the underworld, in myth. This clue last appeared April 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Multiheaded dog guarding the gates of the underworld, in myth crossword clue should be:
- CERBERUS (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword April 22 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CERBERUS (noun)
- (Greek mythology) the three-headed dog guarding the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon
- UNDERWORLD (noun)
- (religion) the world of the dead
- the criminal class
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- What an aphrodisiac boosts NYT Crossword Clue
- Features of some glasses NYT Crossword Clue
- Young male chicken NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ I do! (informal assent) NYT Crossword Clue
- Regulation followers, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Where to set une couronne NYT Crossword Clue
- Features of some accents NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheap trick, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Name spelled with six dashes and six dots NYT Crossword Clue
- Greek counterpart of Discordia NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.