We have the answer for Mystery writer Grafton crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mystery writer Grafton Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mystery writer Grafton. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mystery writer Grafton crossword clue should be:
- SUE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRITER (noun)
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- a person who is able to write and has written something
- MYSTERY (noun)
- something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- a story about a crime (usually murder) presented as a novel or play or movie
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Dash dial Crossword Clue
- Blue ox of folk tales Crossword Clue
- Some Hollywood hopefuls Crossword Clue
- Bad place to be when someone rings your doorbell Crossword Clue
- Collegiate Lincoln Financial Field team Crossword Clue
- Speaker of the House during the Carter and Reagan presidencies Crossword Clue
- Sleazebucket Crossword Clue
- Angling item Crossword Clue
- Yesterday, in Rome Crossword Clue
- Some mainframes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.