We have the answer for Narrow peninsula crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Narrow peninsula crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Narrow peninsula Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on January 20, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword January 20, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Part of a heart-to-heart exchange LA Times Crossword Clue
- Total mess LA Times Crossword Clue
- Leaves on the side LA Times Crossword Clue
- Stage LA Times Crossword Clue
- Got down to business LA Times Crossword Clue
- Sound like a fan LA Times Crossword Clue
- “Designing Women” co-star LA Times Crossword Clue
- Salmorejo base LA Times Crossword Clue
- Totally psyched LA Times Crossword Clue
- Article LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PENINSULA (noun)
- a large mass of land projecting into a body of water
- SPIT (verb)
- expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- rain gently
- SPIT (noun)
- a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - January 20 2024
- The Sun 2-Speed Crossword - November 21 2023
- The Sun 2-Speed Crossword - September 9 2023
- Newsday Crossword - May 18 2023
- WSJ Crossword - January 7 2023
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Narrow peninsula crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.