We have the answer for Impolite crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Impolite crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Impolite Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Second-year students, for short Crossword Clue
- Butter substitute Crossword Clue
- Bird of __ (eagle or vulture) Crossword Clue
- Color-changing liquid Crossword Clue
- Turns off, as a TV’s sound Crossword Clue
- Portrait painter’s stand Crossword Clue
- Vagabond or hobo Crossword Clue
- Back-to-health program, for short Crossword Clue
- Grocery vehicle Crossword Clue
- Creative thoughts. Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CRUDE (5 letters)
- RUDE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPOLITE (adjective)
- not polite
- RUDE (adjective)
- socially incorrect in behavior
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - February 19 2024
- Newsday Crossword - November 27 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - August 31 2023
- Crosswords with Friends - May 13 2023
- LA Times Crossword - March 13 2023
- Crossword Champ Premium - January 1 1970
- Puzzle Page Crossword - February 22 2024
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Impolite crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.