We have the answer for Nattily dressed snack food mascot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nattily dressed snack food mascot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nattily dressed snack food mascot. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nattily dressed snack food mascot crossword clue should be:
- MRPEANUT (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRESSED (adjective)
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
- MASCOT (noun)
- a character, animal or object that is adopted by a team or group as a symbolic figure
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Full of feelings Crossword Clue
- Big part of an alligator Crossword Clue
- Line in a childs drawing of the sun Crossword Clue
- Cert. for some babysitters Crossword Clue
- Quiet on the __! Crossword Clue
- Raw bar mollusk Crossword Clue
- Trashy place? Crossword Clue
- Feathery accessories Crossword Clue
- Whodunit board game Crossword Clue
- “Homeland” org Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.