We have the answer for Natural-gas compound with the formula C2H6 crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Natural-gas compound with the formula C2H6 crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Natural-gas compound with the formula C2H6 Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Milk-carton word Crossword Clue
- Mrs., in German Crossword Clue
- ___ bender (minor car accident) Crossword Clue
- Place for a sleeve tattoo Crossword Clue
- “___ like nobody’s watching” Crossword Clue
- Say “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” or “B-A-N-A-N-A-S,” say Crossword Clue
- Standup comedian Kevin Crossword Clue
- Treelike creatures from Middle-earth Crossword Clue
- When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say Crossword Clue
- Ram or bull, e.g. Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ETHANE (noun)
- a colorless odorless alkane gas used as fuel
- COMPOUND (verb)
- make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- put or add together
- COMPOUND (noun)
- (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight
- an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)
- COMPOUND (adjective)
- composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony
- composed of more than one part
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Natural-gas compound with the formula C2H6 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.