We have the answer for Not abundant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Not abundant crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Not abundant Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Magnified, as a picture Crossword Clue
- Term for a celebration perceived to exist mainly to sell people cards and gifts Crossword Clue
- Ahead of schedule Crossword Clue
- Scroll in a synagogue Crossword Clue
- Aspects Crossword Clue
- Gains back, as money Crossword Clue
- Egg-carton words Crossword Clue
- Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” Crossword Clue
- Gets really angry, idiomatically Crossword Clue
- “. . . assuming the idea sounds appealing” Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABUNDANT (adjective)
- present in great quantity
- SCARCE (adverb)
- almost not
- only a very short time before
- SCARCE (adjective)
- deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Not abundant crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.