We have the answer for Newcastle’s river crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Newcastle’s river Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Newcastle’s river. This clue last appeared January 20, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Newcastle’s river crossword clue should be:
- TYNE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEWCASTLE (noun)
- a port city in northeastern England on the River Tyne; a center for coal exports (giving rise to the expression `carry coals to Newcastle’ meaning to do something unnecessary)
- RIVER (noun)
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Saline solution containers Crossword Clue
- ‘__ Miz’ Crossword Clue
- Fish with a net Crossword Clue
- Drama and dance Crossword Clue
- Fades away Crossword Clue
- Itsy-__ Crossword Clue
- Exerciser’s goal Crossword Clue
- Kauai greeting Crossword Clue
- Orthodontist’s org. Crossword Clue
- Upscale timepiece Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.