We have the answer for Numerical suffix crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Numerical suffix Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Numerical suffix. This clue last appeared November 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Numerical suffix crossword clue should be:
- ETH (3 letters)
- TEEN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NUMERICAL (adjective)
- measured or expressed in numbers
- relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
- SUFFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added at the end of the word
- SUFFIX (verb)
- attach a suffix to
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Choose to hold office Crossword Clue
- Heckled Crossword Clue
- Neutralize Crossword Clue
- Nickname preceder, at times Crossword Clue
- Trying to be Crossword Clue
- Like some grins Crossword Clue
- Seemed to go quickly Crossword Clue
- Press secretary, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Icy fields Crossword Clue
- Innovation initiation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.