We have the answer for ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide crossword clue should be:
- IGOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NIGHTMARE (noun)
- a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- a terrifying or deeply upsetting dream
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Airport amenity Crossword Clue
- Exam many teens take Crossword Clue
- Part of Toledo’s ‘to be’ Crossword Clue
- Wall bracket shapes Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Josephine Crossword Clue
- Powerful memory triggers Crossword Clue
- Go (well with) on the menu Crossword Clue
- ‘Turn back’ sign Crossword Clue
- ‘Star Wars’ royalty Crossword Clue
- Word on household cleaners Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.