We have the answer for WWII colleague of Ike crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
WWII colleague of Ike Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for WWII colleague of Ike. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the WWII colleague of Ike crossword clue should be:
- OMAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLEAGUE (noun)
- an associate that one works with
- a person who is member of one’s class or profession
- IKE (noun)
- United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany; 34th President of the United States (1890-1961)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sch. Jefferson founded Crossword Clue
- Cherry and pimento Crossword Clue
- Word on household cleaners Crossword Clue
- Essential element Crossword Clue
- Sound heard by mice Crossword Clue
- Substance in some sunscreens Crossword Clue
- Go (well with) on the menu Crossword Clue
- Powerful memory triggers Crossword Clue
- Dark __ (black magic) Crossword Clue
- Up on stuff Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.