We have the answer for Nikola with many patents crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nikola with many patents Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nikola with many patents. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nikola with many patents crossword clue should be:
- TESLA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TESLA (noun)
- United States electrical engineer and inventor (born in Croatia but of Serbian descent) who discovered the principles of alternating currents and developed the first alternating-current induction motor and the Tesla coil and several forms of oscillators (1856-1943)
- a unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘My Cousin Vinny’ star Marisa Crossword Clue
- Phrase announcing one’s arrival Crossword Clue
- Unassisted Crossword Clue
- Went halvesies on Crossword Clue
- Optimistic-sounding blood type Crossword Clue
- Pretty good Crossword Clue
- Debit card action Crossword Clue
- Sought permission Crossword Clue
- Life with no money worries Crossword Clue
- Dull pains Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.