We have the answer for Nirvana’s genre crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nirvana’s genre Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nirvana’s genre. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nirvana’s genre crossword clue should be:
- GRUNGE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRUNGE (noun)
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- NIRVANA (noun)
- (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation; characterized by the extinction of desire and suffering and individual consciousness
- any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Phoning Crossword Clue
- “— we there yet?” Crossword Clue
- Deliberately losing to another boxer Crossword Clue
- Foray Crossword Clue
- Skin spots Crossword Clue
- Jail division Crossword Clue
- Firecracker sound Crossword Clue
- Moral no-no Crossword Clue
- Rubber source Crossword Clue
- Hotel area Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.