We have the answer for Nosed (out) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nosed (out) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nosed (out). This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nosed (out) crossword clue should be:
- EDGED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDGED (adjective)
- (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination
- NOSED (adjective)
- having a nose (either literal or metaphoric) especially of a specified kind
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Dealing with difficulties Crossword Clue
- Menlo Park middle name Crossword Clue
- ‘Home Alone’ crook portrayer Crossword Clue
- African expeditions Crossword Clue
- Laughfests Crossword Clue
- Plaster of Paris Crossword Clue
- __ colada Crossword Clue
- On a lark Crossword Clue
- Land expanse Crossword Clue
- Doctor-show device Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.